2019 NECZA – Poster Session
Call for Posters
This is a call for posters for the 23rd North East Corridor Zeolite Association (NECZA) Annual Meeting, which will be held on December 6th, 2019 at the University of Pennsylvania. If you would like to present a poster, please submit an abstract using the details provided below:
- E-mail to
- Subject line: NECZA 2019 – [1st author’s name]
- Open to undergraduate, graduate, and post-doctoral researchers
- Subject matter can be any aspect of zeolite or porous material science
- Use abstract template and instructions provided
- Deadline: November 22nd, 2019
- Portrait format
- Maximum size 36” x 48”
Poster competition and invited talk
During the poster session, posters will be evaluated by a panel of judges using predetermined rubric and two winners will be selected. Each winner will receive $100 prize money and a presentation slot during the afternoon session. Details below:
- Indicate in abstract whether you would like to be considered for prize/talk
- Open to all students. Post-docs not eligible for prize/talk.
- 15-minute time slot (11 min for presentation + 4 min for questions)
- Bring a USB drive with slides (e.g. 5-8) in the case you are selected
NECZA is very proud of this event and views it as one of the region’s premier opportunities for students and post-docs to showcase their work with local chemical industry professionals and academic colleagues. All students and post-docs whose work is either directly or indirectly related to synthesis and characterization of zeolites and other porous materials as well as their application (e.g. catalysis, adsorption) are encouraged to submit entries.
NECZA program and additional details can be viewed at www.necza.org.
Program Chair, NECZA 2019
Poster Session Chair, NECZA 2019